Correspondence submitted to faculty personnel files
The following information may be helpful in ensuring that correspondence intended for inclusion in your faculty personnel file is added to your file without delay:
- Documents related to faculty personnel review processes must be signed.
- Supporting documents from colleagues and students may be delivered in hard copy format or sent via electronic format for printing by Provost’s Office staff.
- Hard copy documents should be addressed to: Provost, University of Illinois Springfield, One University Plaza MS PAC 525, Springfield IL 62703
- Electronic documents from colleagues and students should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note the UIS Faculty Files mailbox is intended solely for receipt of materials from colleagues and students. Official personnel documents should still be delivered in hard copy format to the Faculty Files Office in PAC 531.
- We strongly recommend hand delivery of documents to PAC 531/MS PAC 525, rather than relying on campus mail, to ensure documents are received by personnel deadlines.
If you wish to determine whether or not items have been received and added to your personnel file, you are welcome to review your file in the Faculty Files Office, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon or 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.