Public Health – Adjunct opportunities
- View the program’s web page
- Adjunct opportunities in Public Health: The MPH Program at UIS seeks qualified applicants for adjunct positions in the areas of environmental and generalist public health. Duties include course development and delivery and evaluation as needed. Adjunct faculty work with the chair of the department to ensure appropriateness of course content to be delivered. A Master of Science in Public Health, Master of Public Health, PhD or DrPH are required. We seek applicants that are willing and able to work collegially and collaboratively in support of preparing exceptional public health professionals. The environmental health specialty is accredited through the National Environmental Health Science and Protection Accreditation Council. The department is currently seeking Council on Education for Public Health accreditation.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials to Public Health (please name documents as last name-first name-document type; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter).
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The program will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.