Management Information Systems – Adjunct opportunities
- View the department’s web page
- Adjunct opportunities in Management Information Systems: The MIS Department has occasional need for adjuncts to teach undergraduate and graduate lower level MIS courses. Highly qualified candidates with at least an MS in MIS degree and some teaching experience are invited to apply for possible per-course teaching assignments.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials to Management Information Systems (please name documents as last name-first name-document type; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter).
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The department will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.