Human Services – Adjunct opportunities
- View the department’s web page
- Adjunct opportunities in Human Services: Human Services is a Master’s level degree with the majority of coursework being delivered in an online format. When adjunct faculty are utilized, it is most often for the teaching of our online core classes. Examples of classes include: Critical Perspectives in Human Services, Social Policy and Human Services, and Ethics and Professional Development. Adjunct faculty that have experience in the human service field, a master’s degree in a human service related field, and experience teaching online courses are encouraged to apply.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials (please use pdf format, and name documents as last name-first name-document type-YYYY-MO-DA; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter-2018-6-8). If you do not have an email client installed on your computer, you can right-click the link above and choose “Copy Shortcut”. Paste the link in the “To:” line of your email and remove the “mailto:” prefix.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The department will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.