Computer Science – Adjunct opportunities
Computer Science (CSC) & Information Systems Security
- Read more about the Computer Science Department
- Adjunct opportunities in Computer Science: Applicants for an adjunct faculty position in Computer Science must hold a Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a closely related discipline with 18 graduate hours in Computer Science. The Computer Science Department offers innovative programs in software engineering, information systems security, and data analytics. Many of our classes are taught online. Our main areas of need for adjunct faculty are in systems security, software engineering, and data analytics, including Java programming, database, data analytics, software development and security.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials (please use pdf format, and name documents as last name-first name-document type-YYYY-MO-DA; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter-2018-6-8). If you do not have an email client installed on your computer, you can right-click the link above and choose “Copy Shortcut”. Paste the link in the “To:” line of your email and remove the “mailto:” prefix.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The department will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.