Computer Science – Adjunct opportunities
Computer Science (CSC) & Information Systems Security
- Read more about the Computer Science Department
- Adjunct opportunities in Computer Science: Applicants for an adjunct faculty position in Computer Science must hold a Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a closely related discipline with 18 graduate hours in Computer Science. The Computer Science Department offers innovative programs in software engineering, information systems security, and data analytics. Many of our classes are taught online. Our main areas of need for adjunct faculty are in systems security, software engineering, and data analytics, including Java programming, database, data analytics, software development and security.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials to Computer Science & Information Systems Security (please name documents as last name-first name-document type; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter).
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The program will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.