Business Administration – Adjunct opportunities
Business Administration (BUS)
Sport Management (SPM)
- Read more about Business Administration
- Adjunct opportunities in Business Administration: The Business Administration program has occasional opportunities for adjunct instructors in finance, sport management, and marketing. Adjunct instructors are hired to teach principles courses in the area of interest or other upper elective courses. Academically qualified instructors are hired to teach core graduate courses. Online teaching experience is preferred but not required. Required qualifications include PhD, MBA or other graduate degree in a related area. Instructors should be able to clearly qualify as a Scholarly Practitioner, Instructional Practitioner, Scholarly Academic, or Practice Academic according to Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) standards.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials for Business Administration, Marketing, or Sport Management (please name documents as last name-first name-document type; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter).
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The program will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.