Business Administration – Adjunct opportunities
Business Administration (BUS)
Sport Management (SPM)
- Read more about the Business Administration Department
- Adjunct opportunities in Business Administration: The Department of Business Administration has occasional opportunities for adjunct instructors in finance, sport management, and marketing. Adjunct instructors are hired to teach principles courses in the area of interest or other upper elective courses. Academically qualified instructors are hired to teach core graduate courses. Online teaching experience is preferred but not required. Required qualifications include PhD, MBA or other graduate degree in a related area. Instructors should be able to clearly qualify as a Scholarly Practitioner, Instructional Practitioner, Scholarly Academic, or Practice Academic according to Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) standards.
- Link to adjunct application FAQs
- Application Part 1: Submit required application materials (please use pdf format, and name documents as last name-first name-document type-YYYY-MO-DA; example: Garcia-Amy-coverletter-2018-6-8). If you do not have an email client installed on your computer, you can right-click the link above and choose “Copy Shortcut”. Paste the link in the “To:” line of your email and remove the “mailto:” prefix.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Application Part 2: Submit optional EEO form
The department will follow up with applicants whose credentials and experience appear to be a match with their current needs; they may not have an opportunity to acknowledge all applications.