- I have taught as an adjunct for a UIS program/department within the past several years. Do I need to reapply? No. Individuals already in a program’s/department’s adjunct “pool” need not reapply. If you are unsure of your current status, you are welcome to follow up with the program/department. Find program/department contact information via the UIS A-Z index
- I have taught courses for one program/department and am interested in teaching for a different program/department. Do I need to submit a separate application? Yes. Each program/department develops and maintains its own adjunct pool. Application materials submitted to one program/department will not be seen by other programs/departments.
- Will the program/department respond to let me know the status of my application? No. Although you will receive a confirmation email when application documents have been successfully uploaded, the program/department may not contact you until a need for someone with your qualifications/expertise arises.
- How long will my application remain active? Application materials will be retained for three years.
- How can I update my application? You may submit updated documents at any time.
Back to Adjunct Opportunities page