A blog highlighting research and scholarly activities of faculty, staff and students at UIS
Angst and Amadeus!
Amadeus! The hit movie based on the romaticized life of W. A. Mozart is an example of A Composer in Literature. That was the theme of the first of a two-part conference that Associate Professor Rosina Neginsky co-organized, which the University of Paris-Sorbonne hosted in 2016. Conference Poster (PDF) There Dr. Neginsky discussed the play … Continue reading "Angst and Amadeus!"
Professor Karen Swan and Social Presence
Social media surrounds us, but many feel like these online tools don’t really connect us. So how can faculty connect with their students through online media? Dr. Karen Swan kicked off the Spring Faculty Scholarship Series on February 13th with a presentation based on her most recent book, “Social Presence in Online Learning.” She will … Continue reading "Professor Karen Swan and Social Presence"
- Center for State Policy and Leadership
- Institute for Legal, Legislative and Policy Studies
- Survey Research Office
- Research & Sponsored Programs
- Grant and Contract Funding Annual Reports
- Norris L Brookens Library
- Center for Online Learning, Research, & Service
- Therkildsen Field Station at Emiquon
- Undergraduate Research Support Program