WMY Program Fellows documents, petitions, and other required forms
- WMY Policy Manual 2015-2016
- WMY Academic Probation Petition (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who wish to request continuation of WMY Program benefits during a semester of academic probation).
- WMY Additional Semester of Support Petition (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who wish to request a semester of WMY Program benefits beyond the standard two-year time limit).
- WMY Waiver of the 12-Credit Hour Maximum Policy (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who wish to request tuition waiver proceeds for MORE than 12 credit hours of enrollment during a semester.)
- WMY Waiver of the Full-Time Enrollment Policy (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who wish to request tuition waiver proceeds for FEWER than 9 or 12 credit hours of enrollment during a semester.)
- WMY Petition to Waive Policy Prohibiting Incomplete Course Work (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who are awarded an incomplete or deferred grade at the end of a semester in any course.)
- WMY Reappointment Request (doc) (Submitted by Fellows after the first year of appointment to request continued participation in the WMY Program for a second year.)
- WMY Request for Summer Benefits (doc) (Submitted by Fellows who wish to request tuition assistance and one monthly stipend during the summer semester. Approval is contingent upon available funding.)
Human Resources Forms
- The I-9 process must be completed in the Graduate Assistantship Office located in PAC 518.
- Health Insurance Exemption Form (Filed when a student has other health insurance and wishes to request that student insurance charges be removed from his/her student account. This form must be submitted with proof of other insurance. NOTE: Please refer to the appropriate downloadable course schedule on the UIS Records and Registration web site and check the calendar section of that document to find the deadline date for submitting this form.)