Chancellor Koch has, in consultation with faculty, staff, and students, articulated three priorities for 2013-16:
b) Talent acquisition and retention
To support these priorities, the Office of Web Services has streamlined the online presence of the university and addresses the university’s digital reputation using a Content Management System and Official Website Themes for all official department and academic program websites.
UIS Homepage Timeline
August 2013 – Present
July 2010 – August 2013
Beginning in the fall of 2005, we began a major revamp of the primary UIS website. We used a Content Management System and Official Web Page Templates to recreate all department and academic program websites with three important issues in mind:
- Recruitment of prospective students;
- Technical support issues;
- Web accessibility.
Related documents for the 2005-2006 Website Project:
- Web Services Principles, May 2006
- Overview, Office of Web Services and the UIS Website Project, April 2006
- Screen grab from Internet Archive. Missing graphics on left-side.