Many UIS faculty, staff, and students are involved in creating and maintaining official department websites.
- If you need a new department website please send a request to our form.
- The Office of Web Services cannot authorize access to department websites. All requests to become an Editor or Author of an official department website must be approved by a Web Liaison.
- To help us accommodate your website and Webtools Toolbox requests, we’ve created a short web-based request form. We appreciate your using this form when you need help from Web Services. This helps us to track every request in our queue and address them in the order they are received.
- Please see our Workshops schedule for dates of Brown Bags and other web help opportunities.
- For all general questions about policies and procedures related to UIS websites, refer to the UIS Campus Web Policy.
- For all technical support issues related to websites, start with a call or email to the Technology Support Center 217/206-6000, email@example.com.