The UIS 1000
A thousand ways that UIS is connected to the community. Not in order of importance, just lots of ways.
The UIS 1000 describes many ways that UIS faculty, staff and students are engaged in the community. It’s a list in progress; that’s why a thousand ways are not listed yet. More are added regularly. Read more »
The Most Recent 15:
- 360NPR Illinois offers high school senior scholarship essay
- 359Coping with grief
- 358Graduates are Hired!
- 357Raising money for Hazel Dell Elementary School
- 356National survey measures attitudes on transgender rights
- 355Endangered osprey’s reintroduced to central Illinois
- 354Teaching the community how to lobby effectively
- 353Legal Studies Professor debuts new book on for-profit law schools
- 352The Legacy Wall honors LGBT activism and accomplishments
- 351UIS student crowed Ms. Wheelchair Illinois USA
- 350Coca-Cola Foundation grant awarded to study rivers, ecosystems
- 349Students moving out, donate items to less fortunate
- 348American League of Bicyclists recognizes UIS as bicycle friendly
- 347Memorial CEO receives honorary UIS degree
- 346UIS Researchers combine art and science to capture tiniest images
Video of the Week
Submit Your Idea
Do you know of a great way that UIS is connected to the community?