Online Workshop Registration Information
Thirty minutes before the workshop begins, check your UIS email. Ctlwrite@uis.edu will send you an email with the link to join the Elluminate workshop. Please view minimum requirements.
- Make sure your speakers are turned on.
- Microphones are strongly encouraged, but are not required.
First-Time Elluminate Users
Please follow the instructions below one day prior to workshop. The three steps below will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Complete the Orientation at Elluminate’s support website. There are slides available and there is also a demonstration that is very useful.
- View the PDF file “Elluminate Live 8.0 Participant Quick Reference Guide.” (Adobe free software download.)
- View the Power Point presentation “Elluminate Live 7.0 Participation Orientation Slides.”
Call Elluminate Support for Technical Difficulties
- Option 1 – toll-free at 866-388-8674
- Option 2 – International users can dial 703-956-3812