How do I make an appointment?
- Call (217) 206-6503 and make an appointment to meet with a tutor.
- Stop by BRK 460 and make an appointment with our front desk!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an appointment with a tutor.
- Course and Section (MAT 115 A, ENG 101 H)
- Assignment and Guidelines
- Length of Paper (if for writing)
- Style Guide (if for writing)
- Chapter/Section Number (if for other)
- When you are available for the appointment – list multiple times
Specific instructions about appointments:
- Prep Time: Bring or send your assignment instructions and assignment for the tutor’s “prep” time to BRK 460 or email@example.com so that the tutor can prepare for the appointment.
- Busy Periods: The Learning Hub gets very busy with appointments beginning with midterms until the end of the semester. If you know that you will need an appointment, it’s best to schedule the appointment
as soon as possible. Try to avoid scheduling the appointment the same day the assignment is due. If we are too busy and can’t find a time to get you an appointment, please be patient with us and know that we are doing the best we can to help you in a timely manner with the resources we have.
Please note The Learning Hub’s Policies regarding appointments.