How to Make an Online Tutoring Appointment?
- Call (217) 206-6503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an appointment to meet with a tutor.
- Provide necessary information (see Appointments tab)
- Inform The Learning Hub which method of tutoring you prefer (Online/Classroom or Email).
Methods of Online Tutoring:
- A Blackboard Collaborate online classroom via a one-to-one synchronous tutoring session
- An Email appointment in which a student sends their paper and the tutor reviews and returns it via a non-synchronous tutoring session
- Self tutorials via archived workshop sessions or annotated PowerPoints