Tickets for UIS Theatre Performances
- Evening Performances begin at 7:30pm. Sunday performances begin at 2pm. (Please Note: There is only 1 Sunday matinee performance in each production run; it occurs during the first weekend of a run).
UIS Studio Theatre
(Public Affairs Center-level 1), UIS Campus
- Call the Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office (a.k.a. The UIS Ticket Office)
- Phone: (217) 206-6160 or (800) 207-6960 or buy tickets at the Ticket Office in person, located in the Public Affairs Center – Level 2, M-F: 10am-5pm or anytime from 90 minutes before the start time up until the show begins on performance dates.
- PLEASE NOTE: RESERVED SEATING is now in effect. Simply select the seat or seats you want when you purchase tickets. Ticket Office personnel can assist you with this.
(Please note that a service charge from Sangamon Auditorium will be added to each ticket price, at the time of purchase, for those who walk up to the UIS Ticket Office to buy their tickets. For those who buy over the phone with a credit card or buy online, an additional charge is given by Sangamon Auditorium. Service charges are not included in the following prices:
- “PAY WHAT YOU CAN PREVIEW NIGHT”-–Applies ONLY on Preview Night, which is the evening performance before Opening Night. Cash only, In Person only, and at the Studio Theatre main entrance door
- $14 General Adult
- $12 Senior Citizen (must show picture I.D. proof of age 65 or better)
- $10 UIS Faculty/Staff who show a current i-card
- $8 UIS Students (and all other college/university students) who show a current school identification
- $6 Everyone 17 years old and under