The University requires a minimum of 13 credit hours distributed over the five ECCE categories:
- Global Awareness
- U.S. Communities
- Engagement Experience
- Speakers Series
Two ECCE categories are satisfied with clinical practice through TEP:
For elementary licensure candidates:
- TEP 448 fulfills the required ECCE elective.
- TEP 450 fulfills the ECCE Engagement Experience requirement.
For secondary licensure candidates:
- TEP 449 fulfills the required ECCE elective.
- TEP 451 fulfills the ECCE Engagement Experience requirement.
- Please check with your advisers about your ECCE requirements.