Forms & Policies

Space Requests:

  • Indoor Space Request Form. If you are planning an event or meeting on campus, we’d like to know about it. Fill out this form, and you can reserve a space for it. You can talk to your Student Life Liaison if you have any questions. This link will also lead departments and RAs to the proper form for reserving Student Life spaces.

For Registering a Student Organization:

For Events and Activities:

For Funding Purposes: