Student Affairs offers services to all future, current students and Alumni
Future Students – Welcome! We are glad you’re taking a closer look at one of the top engineering schools in the world. This site will provide all the information you will need to support your future academic career at UIS.
Current Students – Resources, Programs and other information
- Get To Know Your Campus – Videos of UIS Departments.
- Career within Student Affairs – Information for students who are interested in a career within Student Affairs.
- Diversity – cultural differences through educational, cultural, and social programming activities
- Get Involved – Learn, have fun and contribute to your campus community
- We can help – Student Affairs offers help just when you need it most.
- Give back – Make the University a better place for our students
- Student Affairs Offices
Alumni – Check here for programs and activities available for UIS Alumni
Resources – Sometimes you could use a little info or help from Campus units outside of Student Affairs. These quick links will get you started.
- 2016-2017 UIS Student Handbook available onlineUIS Student Handbook 2016-2017 – This online handbook includes information and links to academic and student affairs programs, arts and entertainment at UIS, athletics, food and dining, university policies and procedures, and campus safety, among many other topics.
The Student Handbook is not an all-inclusive resource meant to take the place of the university catalog or other publication, but is rather one of many guides for students as they progress toward graduation.
While the handbook is online-only, it is designed to allow printing of any or all of the pages of the handbook.
- UIS Graduate Students interested in Downtown Springfield Housing Survey Report results (PDF) – Results from a survey reviewing a proposal for an expansion of the University of Illinois Springfield into the downtown Springfield area.
- Leadership lived – see archived Leadership Lived Featured Stories – UIS students embrace the university’s philosophy of leadership development. Some of the best ideas to enhance the student experience on campus have come from the students themselves. You’ll find UIS students mentoring their peers, creating new organizations, launching Greek life, passing referendums to support a new student union, or devoting countless hours to volunteering in Springfield.
- PNC is the official student banking provider of the University of Illinois – PNC Bank, N.A., a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) and the University of Illinois announced that PNC is the official student banking provider of the University of Illinois. See link for complete details.