Student Activities Committee Spring 2017
- Chair – Kylah Foster Griffin
- Vice-Chair of Finance & Co-Sponsorship -vacant
- Advisor – Mary Umbarger, Student Organization & Leadership Coordinator
- Marketing – Melissa Van
- Membership – Sabrina Jones
- Special Events – Abisoye Ariwoola
- Performance – Ahja Howard
- Tech – Tytianna Murray
- Traditions – vacant
- Homecoming Chair – vacant
- Springfest Chair – vacant
- Rules and Judging Chairs – Will Newton and 1 vacancy
To contact any of the executive board or coordinators please send an email to the SAC Account. Put the coordinators name in the subject line for a faster response.
What do the coordinators do?
Each of the coordinators are responsible for the aspects of planning a SAC event. For example, the Coffeehouse Coordinator, with the assistance of our advisor, is responsible for hiring a performer, reserving a space for the event, setting up the sound system and lights, advertising for the event, and welcoming the performer to UIS! Each coordinator is expected to attend weekly meetings, serve 2 office hours a week and assist with SAC events throughout the semester.