Friends of Sangamon Auditorium
As a patron of the performing arts, you belong to an outstanding group of individuals; therefore, we invite you to join others who express enthusiasm for the arts by becoming a Friend of Sangamon Auditorium. As a Friend, you will guarantee the continuation of quality arts and entertainment programs at Sangamon Auditorium. Moreover, your membership will set the stage for future generations to enjoy high quality and world-renowned performances that explore, educate and entertain. Click here for information about Friends giving levels and benefits.
Throughout the season Sangamon Auditorium hosts special Friends-only receptions. These events providegreat opportunities to mingle with other Auditorium supporters, have a drink with friends before or after a show, and possibly meet performers.
Friends of Sangamon Auditorium:
- Enable Sangamon Auditorium to present more than 50 performances every year
- Help reach more than 25,000 K-12 students each year through Class Acts and ClassPass programs.
- Provide tickets for more than 400 clients of local social service agencies through the Angel Ticket program.
- Help provide the community with artist residencies and workshops.
- Ensure future presentation of professional performing arts programs at Sangamon Auditorium.
Only Friends at the TERRIFIC level ($100) and above receive pre-purchase opportunities. Click here for information about Friends giving levels and benefits.
It's easy to become a Friend of Sangamon Auditorium:
Online: Click here to join Friends of Sangamon Auditorium or renew your membership online!
By Phone: Use American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Call the Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office Monday through Friday, 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (217) 206-6160 or (800) 207-6960.
By Mail: Call the Ticket Office at 217.206.6160 to request a Friends membership form. Mail the membership form to the Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office with your check payable to the UIF/Sangamon Auditorium, or use one of the credit cards listed above.