Support Opportunities for Businesses at Sangamon Auditorium
Sangamon Auditorium Performance Sponsorship
Sponsoring an individual performance or series at Sangamon Auditorium is a cost-effective way to get your business into the community spotlight and a wonderful opportunity to help support the arts. Single performance event sponsorship varies by event and begins at $3,000.
Sponsorship Benefits (not all benefits available for all events)
• Sponsor Credit: Corporate logo attached to all marketing, advertising, promotional pieces (where allowed).
• Corporate Name on the face of tickets.
• Complimentary Tickets: 8 tickets. Additional tickets may be purchased at a 15% discount.
• Advance (pre-public) ticket purchase privileges.
• Signage during the performance(s): A 43” x 68” display in one of the lobby display cases.
• Lobby presence (i.e. table or approved display).
• Full page, full color ad in the sponsored event program.
• Gobo of your logo (white light projection) projected on a suitable and visible surface when available.
• Appropriate tax credit; IRS paperwork from the University of Illinois Foundation will be available for your records.
• Sponsor credit listing and logo inclusion in Sangamon Auditorium season brochure and related season materials, subject to print deadlines.
• Sponsor credit included in e-newsletter prior to the sponsored performance(s) sent to approximately 10,000 Sangamon Auditorium patrons and 4,500 UIS students via email.
• Sponsor credit in occasional email to area University of Illinois Alumni Members (approx. 4,600).
• Sponsor credit on the Sangamon Auditorium website with link to your company website.
• Category Exclusivity: official and sole sponsor in your industry for the sponsored performance(s).
• Options to sponsor cast parties (additional fees) with artist appearance when available.
• Coordination assistance with pre or post show dinners and receptions.
• Availability of backstage “meet & greets” when available.
For more information about performance sponsorship, please contact Auditorium Director Bob Vaughn at 217.206.6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Friend: $1,500
Recognition for your business as a supporter of the arts through Sangamon Auditorium.
Business Friend Benefits
• Recognition for your business as a supporter of the arts through Sangamon Auditorium.
• Business name listed in 2010-2011 season programs
• $1,500 tax deduction: IRS paperwork from the University of Illinois Foundation will be available for your records.
It's easy to become a Business Friend of Sangamon Auditorium:
Online: Click here to join Friends of Sangamon Auditorium or renew your membership online!
By Phone: Use American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Call the Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office Monday through Friday, 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (217) 206-6160 or (800) 207-6960.
By Mail: Call the Ticket Office at 217.206.6160 to request a Friends membership form. Mail the membership form to the Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office with your check payable to the UIF/Sangamon Auditorium, or use one of the credit cards listed above.