Dinner with the Midtown Men
Saturday, September 22, 2012
$60 - SOLD OUT
Please call the Ticket Office at 217.206.6160 or 800.207.6960 to place your reservation for the Season Premiere Dinner Event
Susan J. Koch, Chancellor and Vice President of the University of Illinois Springfield, the UIS Office of Development, the Sangamon Auditorium Advisory Board, and the UIS Alumni SAGE Society invite you to attend this special season premiere event in the UIS Studio Theatre.
- 5:30 p.m. - Hors d'oeuvres and cash bar
- 6:00 p.m. - Italian plated dinner with a private performance by The Midtown Men
- 8:00 p.m. - Performance by The Midtown Men in Sangamon Auditorium (Performance tickets are available at additional cost.)
After the performance, join us at the inaugural Friends Lounge reception in the Atrium Lounge, UIS Public Affairs Center, Level 3
Silent Auction: Throughout the evening, you will have the opportunity to bid on silent auction items displayed in the Auditorium Lobby. Winners will be announced from the stage immediately following the performance.
Contributions and pledges received during the dinner will support the restoration and conservation of the Auditorium's Steinway pianos.
- Chilled Seared Scallops and Shrimp with Fresh Tarragon Cream
- Three Cheese Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- Panzanella Salad of Crusty Bread, Greens, Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs, Fresh Parmesan, Red Onions, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chilcken Palermo-Marinated Breast, Sliced and Served over Pappardelle Pasta with Chiffonade of Prosciutto, Cream, Artichokes, Peppers, and Tomatoes
- Sauteed Fresh Green Beans with Portobellos
- Tiramisu over Thick Cream with Petite Cookies
- Dinner complemented by our chef's choice of fine Italian dinner wine