Three meal plans are available for Illinois Springfield students.
- Students who live in the Residence Halls MUST choose option “Signature Plan”, “Gold Plan”, or “Silver Plan”.
- Second year (Sophomore) returning students are required to purchase a meal plan, regardless of assignment- Founders Residence Hall, Lincoln Residence Hall, Pennyroyal Court or Marigold Court.
- Second year returning students assigned to Pennyroyal Court or Marigold Court, may request the “Bronze Plan” (our lowest meal plan option).
- Non-Second Year Students who live in the townhouses and apartments may choose any plan.
- “Bronze Plan” is the most popular and is designed for students who have a kitchen.
- View details about the Meal Plans.
Campus Cash Cards
Students may add funds online to their Campus Cash Cards. Campus Cash can be used for most services on campus. To purchase a meal plan or campus cash, contact the I-Card office:
- Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, Central Time
- Phone: (217) 206-7718
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org