Residential life on campus provides numerous opportunities for current students living on campus with us. Please find important and relevant information below.
- Contract Information & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Dates
- Room Selection
Arriving & Departing
Life On Campus
- Community Handbook
- Cable TV
- Emergency Action Plan
- Guest Registration
- Leadership & Employment Opportunities
Residence Life Facilities
- Damage Charges List
- Housing Commons Hours
- Reserving Spaces for Student Organization Use
- Work Orders for Maintenance Issues:
- Non-Technology Related Issues Work Orders – Work orders for all maintenance and upkeep related concerns. Do not submit internet/wi-fi/cable concerns via this form.
- Technology Related Issues Work Orders – Work orders for all internet/wi-fi/cable related concerns. Do not submit general maintenance/upkeep related concerns.
- Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – Find out more about how to limit the access the your UIS record. Follow the link at the bottom and fill out the form.
- Springfield Mass Transit District (external link) – Provides bus service between downtown, the main campus, housing, and Lincoln Land Community College.
- Amtrak (external link) – The train allows for fairly inexpensive travel to many places including St. Louis and Chicago.
- UIS Crime Statistics – Check out our crime rate. UIS is one of the safest universities in Illinois.