- Registration system opens: December 1st, 2017
- General registration deadline: February 16th, 2018, at 5pm
- A faculty mentor must have approved and submitted your abstract to STARS prior to completing your registration form. Learn more about abstract submissions.
- Once your abstract submission has been confirmed, both the faculty mentor and student presenter will need to complete an online registration form. If a presentation has multiple student presenters, the lead student presenter will complete the online registration form for themselves and all co-presenters. To complete the registration, you will need information about each student presenters’ major, email address, t-shirt size, and whether they will be attending the free luncheon on April 8, 2018. The online registration will also ask you to upload a photo of yourself. If there are multiple student presenters on a presentation, you can submit individual photos for each student presenter or you can submit a group photo. This photo will appear in the symposium program next to your abstract. Photos should be in jpg format. If you don’t have all the information needed to complete this form, please contact your co-presenters to gather the necessary information before registering.
- T-shirts will be available for pick-up on the day of the symposium.