Variance of Indirect Cost Request for Waiver
- Project director prepares Request for Waiver (with assistance from Pre-award Grants & Contracts or department staff as needed);
- Project director completes and signs waiver form and routes the form along with the complete proposal for approval to the Program Chair or unit head; then to the Dean, Center Director, or Vice Chancellor;
- Pre-award Grants and Contracts, upon receiving the IDC Waiver, reviews and approves the waiver or variance and obtains final approval from the Provost;
- Waiver and Proposal are submitted to sponsor.
Please allow three-to-five business days for routing and approval of waiver.
- Variance of Indirect Cost Request for Waiver (fillable pdf)