The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs provides various services for UIS faculty, staff and students including:
- Identification of external funding sources
- Interpretation of sponsor guidelines and requirements
- Assistance with all stages of proposal development, including budget preparation
- Internal clearance approval for all proposals submitted to outside funders
- Campus management of online proposal submission mechanisms, including grants.gov and NSF Fastlane
Please contact us early in your proposal writing process so that we can assist you!