The Provost’s Office sponsors and/or coordinates the following funding opportunities for faculty:
Office of the Vice President for Economic Development and Innovation: International Travel Grants
Grant Writing Mentorship Program
This new program is to support new grant writers by matching them with mentors to assist them in submitting competitive proposals to external funding sources.
Download the description and application form (Grant Writing Mentorship.pdf) and submit a hardcopy by October 27, 2017.
Caryl Towsley Moy, Ph.D. Endowed Fund for Collaborative Research
- Moy Grant FY17-18 RFP (PDF)
- Moy Proposal Template (DOC)
- Moy Grant Approval Routing Form (fillable PDF)
- Tip to access fillable functionality: select “Open with different viewer”, then “Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Moy Fund No-Cost Extension Template (DOC)
- Moy Fund Final Report Template (DOC)
International Travel Program
- International Travel Program Guidelines (PDF) AY 17-18
Scholarly Presentation Support Program (SPSP)
- Scholarly Presentation Support Program Guidelines (PDF) AY 17-18
Competitive Scholarly Research Grant Program (CSRG)
New this year: three tracks available (summer, academic year, full-year)!