Instructions for Viewing Registration Time Ticket and Eligibility
The Web Self-Service System can be used to view time tickets, register for courses, make online payments, check financial aid, etc.
Instructions for logging into the Web Self-Service System are listed below.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact Registration by calling (217) 206-6174.
Instructions for logging into the Web Self-Service System:
- Click here to log into Web Self-Service
- Click on “Student and Faculty Self-Service”
- Click on “University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS)”
- Enter your NetID:
- The NetID claiming site is located at http://www.uis.edu/its/techsupport/passwords.html.
- If you have questions, contact the UIS Technology center by calling (217) 206-7357 or emailing email@example.com. You will need to provide your complete name, campus, email address, phone number, hours that are best to contact you, and the website where you experienced the problem.
- Click on “Registration and Records”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Registration Eligibility”
- Select a term (ex. “Fall 2007 – Springfield”) and hit the submit button
- View your Registration Eligibility information (including information pertaining to your time ticket, holds, academic standing, student status, class, and curriculum)
- Be sure to properly exit Web Self-Service by clicking “Exit” at the top of the page.