Before trying to register, please review the checklist below to be sure you have everything you will need to successfully register for classes.
1. PRIOR TO REGISTERING, you MUST establish or know your Enterprise
ID and password.
- The Enterprise ID claiming site is located at http://www.uis.edu/its/techsupport/passwords.html (note:
you will set up your NetID (campus ID) and Enterprise ID (U of I ID)
at the same time).
- Step by step instructions can be found on the Records
and Registration home page under the "Registration/Course Info" heading.
you have questions, contact the UIS Technology center by calling (217) 206-7357
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You
will need to provide your complete name, campus, email address, phone
number, hours that are best to contact you, and the website where you
experienced the problem.
2. PRIOR TO REGISTERING, you MUST be considered active in our
- New UIS Students - All newly admitted graduate,
transfer, and non-degree students are considered active and are ready
- Continuing UIS Students - Continuing students who
did not attend UIS in at least one of the previous three semesters
(summer is considered a semester) must be reactivated before they can
register. Please note the following:
Click here for reactivation information. Please
be sure to allow at least one full business day following the submission
of your request. If you have any questions, please contact Registration
by calling (217) 206-6174 or emailing email@example.com.
3. PRIOR TO REGISTERING, you MUST have a Registration Time Ticket
A "Time Ticket" is the earliest day/time you will be able
to register online for a given semester. Time tickets are assigned automatically
by the system. Students who do not register on their designated date
may register anytime after the designated date. Click
here for information on how to obtain your time ticket. If you have
questions, please contact Registration at (217) 206-6174 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Voter Registration - Forms are available online at:
If you are not already registered, please take a moment and register to vote.
Please contact Registration with any questions: