Multi-Use Guest Pass
Who’s eligible to purchase a Multi-Use Guest Pass?
- Online-only degree seeking UIS students
- Current FT and PT UIS Academic Hourly Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Academic Professional Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Civil Service Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Extra Help Employee Staff
- Current FT and PT UIS Faculty
- Faculty Emeritus and Retired Staff
- Spouse/Partner of Eligible Employee Member
- Persons residing in campus housing for the current term.
What is the cost?
$50 per pass.
How many passes are included?
There are (12) visits available per pass. That’s 12 visits for the price of 10!
Other things to know:
- Passes are not transferable to other people; passes can only be used by the purchaser of the pass.
- Passes are only valid for the fiscal year in which they are purchased. Refunds will not be given for any un-used visits.
- Only one Multi- Use Guest Pass can be purchased at a single time by a single individual.
- Those who purchase a pass will be required to sign a waiver that will be used for the duration of the pass- as long as he/she has punches remaining on the pass.
- Cardholders must show the Multi- Use Guest Pass and a valid UIS I-card to the Front Desk Attendant before entering TRAC. The Front Desk Attendant will punch a hole in the pass for that use.
- Passes that have been completely used will be collected by the Front Desk staff.