Beginning Fall 2017 Applicants to the Master of Public Health Degree must submit a GRE Report prior to consideration!
Information concerning the GRE test is available here
Prerequisites for Full Admission
To be eligible for full admission to the Master of Public Health program applicants must have:
- earned a baccalaureate degree with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- GRE Report
- MPH Application and Academic Essay supported online
- Referrals submit in compliance with department procedures.
- For MPH Environmental Students only transcripts documenting a strong background in natural sciences (biological sciences, chemistry, physics, geology, earth science, astronomy, etc.)
Students who are missing any of these prerequisites may be eligible for conditional enrollment. All conditions must be completed within the first year of enrollment.
There are two separate steps to apply:
1. You must apply to the UIS Graduate School
Unlike undergraduate programs, which allow students to simply apply to the university and declare a major, graduate application is two separate processes.
2. You must also apply to Master of Public Health program office