This page has links to the education plan forms that each MPH student must complete before beginning coursework. Below the blank forms are a collection of sample education plans for your guidance.
Important: Please Review your DARS Report!! DARS instructions can be found here: DARS-Instructions
Please note: A hold is placed on every MPH student’s account every term to be certain that you are fulfilling all graduation requirements. You MUST Meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes EVERY SEMESTER to make sure your Education Plan is up to date!!!
EDUCATION PLAN FORMS
Click on the link to access the following blank education plans. Please consult with your advisor to finalize your plan. Once finalized, a signed copy will be placed in your file.
- MPH- General Concentration (fillable)
- MPH-Environmental Health Concentration
- MPH/MPA Joint Degree (fillable)
- MPH-HMS Joint Degree (fillable)
SAMPLE EDUCATION PLANS for MPH-EH
Here are some examples of education plans with the core courses listed in preferred order. These are for guidance only. Your advisor will help you craft a plan to meet your individual needs.
- Sample Education Plan for On-Campus Majors- three courses per term (.docx)
- Sample Education Plan for Online Majors- three courses per term (.docx)
- Sample Education Plan for On-Campus Majors- 2 Courses per term (.docx)
- Sample Education Plan for Online Majors-2 courses per term (.docx)