Fall 2008 Psychology Schedule
New changes (as of May 14, 2008) to the fall 2008 schedule are:
- Dr. Switzer will teach Dr. Burton’s section of PSY 471A – Senior Seminar.
- Dr. Switzer will teach PSY 321B – Life Span Development (online).
The following courses have been added previously and will not change for the fall 2008 schedule:
- PSY 310A – Special Topics: Multicultural Issues in Clinical & Counseling Psychology – M & W 2:00-3:40 p.m., Frances Shen
- PSY 351A – Abnormal Psychology – T & R 10:00-11:40 a.m., Frances Shen
- PSY 441A – Theories of Personality – M & W 10:00-11:40 a.m., Frances Shen
- PSY 458A – Psychological Tests & Measurements – R 2:00 – 5:30 p.m., Sheryl Reminger
The full schedule is also available (MS Word doc).