To access UIS in the iTunes Store:
1. Launch iTunes [if you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, download iTunes].
2. Under the “iTunes STORE” section, click on iTunes U.
3. Under the “FIND COLLEGES AND PROVIDERS” section, click on Universities & Colleges.
4. On the “UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES” page, University of Illinois Springfield is listed alphabetically under the section “U”.
Share a UIS Podcast:
1. On any UIS podcast page, click on the “TELL A FRIEND” option.
2. On the Tell a Friend page, enter the necessary details and click on Send.
Search the iTunes Store:
1. In iTunes, enter your search term in the Search iTunes Store box.
As an example, you can search for UIS content by using the following search terms –
- university of illinois
- the beatles
- revealing voices
2. Press enter/return on your keyboard.
Coordinator, Instructional Support and Training
217-206-6764 or email@example.com