Student, faculty and staff parking
All vehicles operated or parked on University property by a full or part-time student, faculty member, employee, or staff member must display a valid hang tag.
- NOW AVAILABLE for purchase online : Fall Semester / AY 16 – 17 Parking Hang Tags
- EXTENDED OFFICE HOURS of 8:30 am to 6:00 pm : August 15 – 18, 22 – 25, 29 – 31 and September 1st
- Ticket Citations Begin Tuesday September 6th, 2016 at 6:00 pm for all vehicles that do not display a valid parking hang tag
Employees and non-residential students with a valid hang tag may park in any lettered lot. Visitors and residential students, please see the map below for details regarding where you can park.
Visitors may park in the following University parking lots, except where prohibited by signs or markings:
- Lots A, B, C-North, D, and I
Visitors may NOT park in any of the lots designated for “Housing Residents Only.” Please refer to Section 4-103 Visitor Parking of the Vehicle Rules and Regulations.
Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
CLOSED DAILY 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Contact Parking Operations with any questions:
- Office location: PAC 119
- Phone: (217) 206-8502
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday