On behalf of the Office of Business and Financial Services:
The OBFS would like your feedback and recommendations on the various services it provides to faculty, staff, students, and departmental business units. The OBFS Customer Satisfaction Initiative (CSI) is intended to help UIS meet its strategic planning goals by improving administrative services.
Through focus groups and surveys, the CSI project team is seeking input on the following core services:
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Business Travel and Employee Reimbursements
- Payroll and Benefits
- Purchasing and Strategic Procurement
- Payments to Vendors and Students
- Student and General Accounts Receivable Billing, Cashier Operations, and campus-based Student Loan Processing
- Grants, Contracts, and Sponsored Research Programs Post-Award Administration (N.B.: the Office of Research Services in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research, which is not an OBFS unit, has agreed to be evaluated as part of this initiative. It is responsible for pre-award administration)
- Other services of OBFS offices including Budgeting and Financial Analysis, Real Estate, I-card, Cash Management, Risk Assessment, and Training, Performance Development & Communications
In the next several weeks, OBFS will be sending the electronic survey to a random sample of faculty, staff and students to assess the level of satisfaction with administrative services as well as solicit ideas for improvement. If you receive the survey, we encourage you to complete it as your feedback is important for this initiative to succeed.
If you do not receive the survey but would like to provide feedback to OBFS, there is an anonymous feedback form on the CSI website: www.obfs.uillinois.edu/csi/index.html.
If you have any questions, please contact Beth Gorsich at email@example.com.