Human Resources newsletter

Vacation and Compensable Sick Leave Payouts for Separating Employees

The University permits employees to defer Currencyvacation and compensable sick leave payouts to their 403(b) or 457(b) accounts. If you will be separating from the University and are interested in making a deferral, election forms must be submitted to UIS benefits staff on or before 60 days prior to your last work day.

View additional information for retirees

September 23, 2010

Office of Human Resources