Master of Arts in Education
Graduates gain renewed teaching methodologies, technology abilities, and knowledge to lead their organizations.
Spring/Summer 2017 Graduates
Last day to submit graduation applications is February 17, 2017. For additional information contact the program office at 217-206-7516, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2017 Graduates who wish to walk in the Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremony-application due February 17, 2017.
Summer 2017 Graduates who do not wish to participate in the Spring ceremony: application due July 3, 2017.
Submit an Online Graduation Application (after login, select the “Graduation” tab.
Mail, fax, or email Graduation Application Signature Form to department.
- Students pursuing LBS1 and K-12 Ed. Tech. Specialist endorsements: the following form should be completed, signed, and mailed to the department:
- K-12 Education Technology Specialist ISBE Endorsement
- Higher Education Online Pedagogy Certificate
- English as a Second Language (ESL) ISBE Endorsement
- Learning Behavior Specialist 1 (LBS1) ISBE Endorsement
- Legal Aspects of Education Certificate
Faculty Presentation: Dr. Karen Swan, Dr. Scott Day and Dr. Leonard Bogle.
Locations: Edinburgh Scotland and Limerick Ireland. Click here to learn more.