Safe Zone – Session Handouts
- What is Safe Zone?
- Register to Become a Member
- Session Handouts
- Why Safe Zone?
- Coordinating Committee
- UIS Safe Zone Pledge
The following downloads are from each of the Safe Zone sessions. They are referenced during the sessions and made available here for members to review and use when needed. The curricula for each session are available upon request (write email@example.com).
Transgender Advanced Session:
- Action Tips for Allies of Trans People
- Trans Intersex Ally Quiz
- Cisgender Privilege Checklist
- Gender Neutral Pronouns Table
- Trans Umbrella
- Genderbread Person (Gender vs. Expression vs Sex vs. Sexual Orientation)
- Outline Gender & Transgender Session
Bisexuality & Pansexuality Advanced Session:
- Continuum of Sexuality
- Myths of Bisexuality & Pansexuality Matching Game
- What Does Biphobia Look Like?
- I Think I Might be Bisexual Pamphlet
Safe Dating & Relationships Advanced Session:
- Online Dating Safety Checklist
- Online Dating Sites and Apps
- The Unhealthy Relationship Quiz
- Domestic Violence in LGBTQIA+ Communities Handouts
- NCADV LGBT Fact Sheet
Multiple Identities Advanced Session:
Religion Advanced Session:
- Churches and Religious Resources (local & national)
- The Clobber Passages Handout
- Liberating Qur’an Handout