Benefits of the Legal Studies Program at the University of Illinois Springfield
Many professionals need a comprehensive understanding of what the legal system is, how it works, how it interrelates with social change, and how it assists people in asserting their rights. The Master of Arts in Legal Studies addresses these needs within the framework of an interdisciplinary liberal arts education.
Let the Legal Studies Program at University of Illinois Springfield introduce you to the world of law.
- Designed with the working professional in mind
- Online classes (students can complete their degree 100% online)
- Night classes
- Work with professors, not teaching assistants
- Small class sizes facilitate learning
- Clinical education opportunities
- Tailor your degree to suit your needs and interests
Is the Legal Studies Master’s Degree Program Right for You
- Do you need practical knowledge of the legal system in your profession?
- Do you often participate in judicial processes as a witness, investigator, or resource person?
- Do you regularly enforce compliance with the law or work with legal forms or requirements?
- Do you need to know how new government regulations will affect your business?
Yes? Then you should consider earning your Legal Studies Master’s Degree at the University of Illinois Springfield.