News and Events
It can be difficult to leave your family and friends behind to live in another country. However, most international students make new friends through activities, clubs, and organizations on campus. Explore the many ways in which you can get involved at our institution.
Summer 2017 Schedule
- Friday, June 16— Hiking at Wolf Creek State Park, IL
- Tuesday, June 20— Knight’s Action Park, Springfield
- Thursday, June 22— Canoeing at Meramec State Park, MO
- Friday, July 14— Hiking with Campus Recreation at Starved Rock State Park, IL
- Thursday, July 20— Canoeing with Campus Recreation at Sugar Creek, Springfield
Past Workshops and Programs
Read more about the history of the International Festival, view the gallery of photos, and learn how you can get involved in the 40th Annual International Festival next year!