Short Term Summer Study Abroad Programs:
- Japanese Language and Culture in Ashikaga, Japan – May/June 2013
- Chinese Language and Culture – July/August 2013
- Public Health in The Gambia – May/June 2013
- Rome: Empire and Faith – May/June 2013
- Service Learning in Ethiopia and Uganda – June/July 2013
- Irish Studies – July/August 2013
Applications Deadlines for UIS Global Experience Programs for the summer of 2013:
- Language and Culture of Japan March 30th
- Chinese Language and Culture March 30th
- Public Health in Gambia – March 1st
- Ancient Peru March 15th
- Irish Studies – March 30th
- Charles Darwin University – January 31st
Payment of one half of the program fee for each of these programs is due by the application deadline.
UIS is a member of COPLAC, the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges. In order to expand study abroad opportunities for students at COPLAC colleges and universities, member institutions have agreed to share resources and programming. Students can choose from a wide range of COPLAC faculty-led study abroad programs. Admission to these programs is on a space available basis, with students at the sponsoring campus afforded priority registration. More information on COPLAC faculty-led study abroad programs may be found here.