UIS Programs: Summer Study Abroad
Short Term Summer Study Abroad Programs:
- Japanese Language and Culture in Ashikaga, Japan – June 2014
- Chinese Language and Culture – July/August 2014
- Public Health in The Gambia – May/June 2014
- Irish Studies – July/August 2014
- Charles Darwin University – July 2014
Applications Deadlines for UIS Global Experience Programs for the summer of 2013:
- Language and Culture of Japan March 30th
- Chinese Language and Culture March 30th
- Public Health in Gambia – March 1st
- Irish Studies – March 30th
- Charles Darwin University – January 31st
Payment of one half of the program fee for each of these programs is due by the application deadline.
UIS is a member of COPLAC, the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges. In order to expand study abroad opportunities for students at COPLAC colleges and universities, member institutions have agreed to share resources and programming. Students can choose from a wide range of COPLAC faculty-led study abroad programs. Admission to these programs is on a space available basis, with students at the sponsoring campus afforded priority registration. More information on COPLAC faculty-led study abroad programs may be found here.