ITS provides licensing of Microsoft Office for Faculty and Staff for free (please note that a small fee is charged for shipping an installation disc). To obtain your copy of Microsoft Office follow these easy steps:
- Log into the WebStore (http://webstore.uis.edu).
- Click Personal Purchase on the top of the page.
- Click Free Software.
- Scroll down to Office for UI Faculty and Staff Personally-Owned Computers.
- Click Add to cart and Checkout (the purchase should be free).
- You will then be taken to a receipt which has a link to the Microsoft Home Use page and a program code. Write down or copy the Program code and then click the link.
- On the Microsoft page, click United States. On the second page, enter your UIS email address and the program code from your receipt. Click Submit. Follow the directions in the email sent from Microsoft.