- Learn more about the types of cases that the Illinois Innocence Project accepts.
- Learn about some of the highlighted cases that we are currently working.
- Examples of our recent exnorees
Peggy Jo Jackson
The Illinois Innocence Project celebrated the clemency of Peggy Jo Jackson who had been wrongfully imprisoned for over 26 years.
- UIS Illinois Innocence Project helps free Peggy Jo Jackson from prison
- Illinois Innocence Project Helps Free Convicted Woman
- UIS-based group helps free woman accused of husband’s murder
- Innocence Project helps free another person from prison
The Illinois Innocence Project celebrated the release of Anthony Murray who had been wrongfully imprisoned for over 14 years.
- Illinois man pleads no contest in fatal stabbing, will leave prison after 14 years
- Innocent, but still guilty
- Innocence Project helps free Chicago man
- UIS Illinois Innocence Project helps innocent man gain freedom in Marion County case
- IL Innocence Project Helps Free Man Accused In Marion County Murder
- Rejecting the Innocent
- Read about our clients that have been successfully exonerated/released from prison.