Points of Pride
- Human Service faculty have extensive direct service and clinical experiences that enhance the delivery of information in the classroom setting.
- The Social Service Administration concentration is offered in an online format, all core classes are offered online every other semester.
- Four of our graduates have completed or are pursuing a doctoral degree.
- The gerontology concentration offers an educational series for faculty and staff who are caring for aging family members, gerontology students serve as information and referral specialists at each session.
- Our program faculty present at national and regional conferences on a consistent basis
- The program has developed and maintained strong collaborative relationships with community human service programs.