Department of Human Services
This degree prepares students to become human services professionals in multiple settings.
Department and UIS Links
- Meet our faculty
- Students page (including videos of graduates)
- Photos from online graduate brunch May 14, 2016
- More links
- FAQs for students
- Admission Requirements
- Spring 2016 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- View or print program fact sheet (pdf)
Our Alcohol and Substance Abuse concentration is accredited by:
Dr. Carolyn Peck, Associate Professor Gerontology, has been awarded the Dorothy Kimball Award by the Area Agency on Aging for Lincolnland. The award has been established to honor individuals for outstanding accomplishment in the field of aging or on behalf of older adults and/or family caregivers. The award was presented at the Area Agency on Aging’s Annual Meeting on Thursday, September 25, 2014.