Department of Human Services
This degree prepares students to become human services professionals in multiple settings.
Department and UIS Links
- Meet our faculty
- Students page (including videos of graduates)
- Photos from online graduate brunch May 14, 2016
- More links
- FAQs for students
- Admission Requirements
- Fall 2016 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2016 Newsletter (pdf)
- Fall 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- Spring 2015 Newsletter (pdf)
- View or print program fact sheet (pdf)
Our Alcohol and Substance Abuse concentration is accredited by:
Human Services welcomes Dr. Chun Creaser, our newest faculty member, teaching in the Child and Family Studies concentration.
The Social Services Administration concentration, which is available online, has been awarded one of the most affordable online Human Services degrees in the nation by the SR Education Group. Read more at the Social Services Administration page.