The University of Illinois Springfield offers employment opportunities in the following job categories:
Additional opportunities are available for:
The University of Illinois has transitioned to a new applicant tracking system called HireTouch, which provides a more streamlined, user-friendly interface for completing Civil Service applications.
- If you have previously submitted an online employment application for a Civil Service position at the Springfield campus, that information has been transferred to the new system. Please proceed using your current user name and password.
- View Civil Service employment opportunities.
- How To Apply for Civil Service Vacancies, tutorial Civil Service Application Tutorial (pdf)
- Complete or make changes to an employment application.
- View Academic Professional employment opportunities. Interested applicants should apply to specific vacancies based on the instructions in the job posting.
- The HR Staff is available to assist you with any help you need during the application process.
- Computer kiosks are available in the Human Resources Office for individuals without access to the internet or for those who would like assistance in the process.
- Online Employment Verification System Available
- University Subject to E-Verify
- You Can Prepare for E-Verify
- To verify your University employment for a loan
The University of Illinois Springfield is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer ensuring equal opportunities in programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- Melanie Trimm
Employment Services Manager
- Anthony Lozzi
Human Resources Officer
University of Illinois at Springfield Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
The University of Illinois Springfield Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available by contacting the Division of Public Safety. This report includes statistics from the previous three years concerning reported crime that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the University of Illinois Springfield campus and statistics for fires in on-campus student housing. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security and other safety information along with fire safety policies and procedures.