The University of Illinois Springfield offers employment opportunities
in the following job categories:
Additional opportunities are available for:
The University of Illinois has transitioned to a new applicant tracking system called HireTouch, which provides a more streamlined, user-friendly interface for completing Civil Service applications.
- If you have previously submitted an online employment application for a Civil Service position at the University, that information has been transferred to the new system.
- View current Civil Service employment opportunities
- Complete an employment application, or make changes to a previously submitted Civil Service application
- Academic Professional vacancies
are also posted at https://jobs.uis.edu. Interested
applicants should apply to specific vacancies based on the instructions
in the job posting.
The HR Staff is available to assist you with any help you need during the application process.
kiosks are available in the Human Resources Office for individuals
without access to the internet or for those who would like assistance
in the process.
- Online Employment Verification System Available
- University Subject to E-Verify
- You Can Prepare for E-Verify
The University of Illinois Springfield is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer ensuring equal opportunities in programs, activities, and employment regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- Melanie Trimm
Employment Services Manager
- Mary Ann Torricelli
Human Resources Associate